Lachant Spring designs, develops and manufactures the tools within the company.
Our R&D department uses the latest software tools
- CAO - DAO (SOLID WORK / LOGO PRESS)
- 3D Printer Ultimaker
- Finite element analysis
- File transfer to IGES - DXF - STEP format possible
- Our teams is ready to help you define the best solutions for your projects:
- Design assistance
- Feasibility and price study
- Manufacturing of custom made products
- Establishment of specific manufacturing process
- Creation of special machines
A tooling department is designed to maintenance, progressive forming tools and sliders.
LOW TEMPERATURE HEAT TREATMENT
This treatment method consists on making structure transformations to a metallic part. It improves, inter alia, the hardness and the elasticity. It increases the metal performance and its shaping. Heat treatment is a factor such as polishing or the shot peening, but has a consequence on the state of residual stresses.
HIGH TEMPERATURE HEAT TREATMENT
Method used to modify the physical and sometimes chemical properties of a material. Tempering involves plunging a hot material in a colder liquid in order to give new physical properties. Induction heating hardens selected areas. Carbonitriding increases the hardness of the metal surface.
Heat treatment line
- 1 Hardening furnace
- 3 Box furnaces
- 20 Continuous belt-furnaces
Tooling manufacturing equipment
- Sinker EDM machines
- NC lathes
- Depth drill
- Grinding machines
- Milling machines
Lachant Spring is specialised in the design and in the assembly of functions, sub-units, finished products including parts or components manufactured by our factories. The sub-assemblies we manufacture equip lots of assemblies, in the automotive, medical, home appliance, aeronautics, home automation sector...
Lachant Spring offers manual, semi-automatic or fully automated assembly, in France and in the Czech Republic.
The variety of our production leads us to have a significant and an extensive metal stock.
Lachant Spring 28 have a "metal trading" service, competent to choose a material enabling to get the desired properties for the manufacturing of your springs, but also competent to deliver you quickly wires and strips that our slitting unit will manufacture for you according to the width you want.
- Specialised for more than fifty years in the use and sale of metals made for springs, we provide our customers a wide range of shapes made for this particular use.
- Lachant Spring can respect very short deadlines due to their significant and extensive stocks, but also their cut techniques and their modern packages.